60284Re: [existlist] RE: The Ice Palace

  • christopher arthur
    Jun 7, 2014
      Glancing again at my book "Bardo teachings: the way of death and rebirth", I seem to recall that it generally suggests that a dying person must contemplate several particular things at just the right times in a seemingly complicated way or else there is peril to the soul such as rebirth in hell or as an animal.

      The exact moment when Unn was not just truant and instead became a dying girl isn't very well-defined

      On 6/6/2014 2:40 PM, Peter ciccariello ciccariello@... [existlist] wrote:

      Now that you mention that Christopher, I remember thinking that the transitions inside the ice palace reminded me of the levels of Bardos in Tibetan Buddhism.

    • Show all 36 messages in this topic