      From: Mary <josephson45r@...>
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 8:06 AM
      Subject: [existlist] Re: Humanity's Freedom: Does it have limits?

      According to Sartre the only limit to freedom of choice is freedom. We are not free to stop being free, and others limit my freedom through their own freedom. Human being is not determined; we determine or we are not free. Consciousness is a nothingness. See my previous post for Sartre's own words.

      Mary