  • christopher arthur
    Jul 1, 2013
      Here is just an observation about the conversations recently.

      After reading my book introducing existentialism, it seems to me that
      the most important issue philosophically about existentialism are that
      man is free, but it is a responsibility that he has; moreover, life has
      no meaning but what man decides that it should have. Also, how he puts
      meaning into his life should be authentic above all else. He should try
      to live like a noble person and not like a slave or a member hidden in a

      To fuss so much about how to say what consciousness is seems to be
      missing a lot of the important points.

    • Show all 171 messages in this topic