59953Death is no longer acceptable.--Jason Silva

  • hermit crab
    Jun 20, 2013
      Just when I'd totally accepted my own mortality, Jason Silva makes this
      video. ;)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odwW8XlTD1I

      I recently discovered his little *shots of awe* and kind of enjoy them.
      Maybe you will too.

      "Death has become an imposition on the human race and is no longer
      acceptable." -Alan Harrington, 'The Immortalist'

      Join Jason Silva every week as he freestyles his way into the complex
      systems of society, technology and human existence and discusses the truth
      and beauty of science in a form of existential jazz. New episodes every
      Tuesday.

      hc