59927Re: books

    Jun 16, 2013
      But, Eduard, no one is saying philosophers don't use their brains. I maintain that you aren't using yours for understanding Existential concepts.Thinking about neural transmission is doing electrical engineering and thankfully, for this forum, not even rising to the expertise of actual neuroscience, but it's not philosophy. I doubt my neurosurgeon would claim he was performing philosophy when he removed splinters of vertebrae from my spinal cord. And, if he did have an interest in Husserl, he'd never confuse the two.