59924Re: books

    Jun 16, 2013
      Sounds like a great place to begin if you're someone who professes a genuine interest in Existentialism. I tried to find something like that about 15 years ago, yet I also don't regret having taken the time to read some of the authors themselves. Generally it seems some here have neither ability nor desire to think abstractly but insist that simply using their brain is doing philosophy. At least Merlin and Bill admitted they had no use for it!

      Mary

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, christopher arthur <chris.arthur1@...> wrote:

      > I just bought "Existentialism for Dummies" for my kindle. Has anyone
      > looked at this book?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic