59892Re: [existlist] Re: was brain drain/ thought

  • hermit crab
    Jun 13, 2013
      Human experience is whatever is being experienced. I hear a train. a fan,
      chattering birds, and distant thunder as I type. I feel a cool breeze,
      smell fresh air. I reach for my coffee and take a sip. It's that simple.
      Ah, now some pouring rain. Mmm, the air smells good. You are talking
      about some *outside world* but there is no inside/outside really. It's
      all one thing. I'm thinking that cool word *torrential* now because it's
      really coming down now. Like cats and dogs.

      h.