59845brain training

    Jun 6, 2013
      What is the source of the training? Other brains? Where did these others receive their training? Who or what develops the scripts? What determines the capacity to adopt new scripts? Why can't we train our brains to "physically" heal themselves and our bodies?

      All you are saying is that thought orders itself through its ordering capacity. Tis enough.