59766Re: [existlist] Re: more nothing

  • christopher arthur
    May 12, 2013
      It seems clear that there is a sense of negativity about noticing that
      Pierre is no longer in the room, but it isn't clear why this should be a
      cause for anxiety. I could be happy when some people whom I don't like
      leave the room.

      I also wonder if this process of negation in thought isn't like when I
      get an idea to do something and I am happy to have thought of it, but as
      time passes I start to doubt myself and think that my own ideas are
      stupid and worthless until I don't care about them anymore. In this
      case a negative energy has destroyed an idea, and there is a void where
      it once was.