59683Re: Poking at nothing (Why Does The World Exist?)

  • Jim
    Apr 17, 2013
      Mary,

      Good to hear you are well into Holt's book.

      I have decided to read Krauss's book first as it seems more focussed on the science, so I thought I'd try to understand the new scientific theories about the start of the universe before tackling the philosophical issues which, I guess, get more attention in Holt's book.

      I am not very far into Krauss's book, so I'll do a few more days reading before venturing to discuss his ideas.

      Hopefully we can get a good discussion going in a short while.

      Jim
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic