59681Re: [existlist] Re: Existentialism is a...

  • Doug Viener
    Apr 16, 2013
      Hi,
      I just starting to wade back into the existentialist nothingness after a long absence from it :) Anyway, I picked up a copy of Sartre's Existentialism is a Humanism. Any advice anyone can offer to help with the reading?

      Sent from my iPhone