59652Re: Let nothing bewilder you

  • existlist
    Apr 6, 2013

      > In order for Nothing and Being to exist, there must be even less than nothing and/or more than being. In this imaginary realm, even the words 'exist' and 'be' lose meaning. The tendency to consider both nothing and being as theoretical isn't unreasonable, it seems to me. It is thought questioning itself, which is crazy wisdom in the best sense of the term. I've decided for the time being to let nothing be nothing. Otherwise it loses its nothingness. Perhaps to 'worship' either science or philosophy are both misdirections, and the mystical approach is closer to Nothing's resistance to determination. Nothing is nothing, and it doesn't get any better than that.
      >
      > Mary

      ===Mary.
      After doing some Zizek and Lacan reading, I came to the conclusion that it is good to read it ALL (science and philosophy), take it ALL in, then throw it out and worship the fusion that the brain naturally creates. Maybe it's sort of a 'rational mystical' approach.

      h.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic