      From: fictiveparrot <knott12@...>
      To: existlist <existlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, Mar 31, 2013 8:04 pm
      Subject: [existlist] Re: Meanderthings

      > > Well, if you think it, it is necessarily yours.
      > > How do you think someone else's thoughts?

      > Well then, how are Wil's thoughts not his own?

      Did you think you had cleverly cornered me?

      I believe that was exactly what I was suggesting. His ideas are his and he should stop blaming other people for them and be prepared to defend them. He is giving his ideas false glory and grandeur by attributing them to someone else who has a more respected name -- and dissuading argument. It's a sorta cheap trick. I don't care what he thinks Hegel might have said via his interpretation.

      If you are going to stand on the shoulder of gnats, you might as well go ahead and squash them.

      Mihaithoughtz Mihone