59630Let nothing be

    Mar 31, 2013
      In order for Nothing and Being to exist, there must be even less than nothing and/or more than being. In this imaginary realm, even the words 'exist' and 'be' lose meaning. The tendency to consider both nothing and being as theoretical isn't unreasonable, it seems to me. It is thought questioning itself, which is crazy wisdom in the best sense of the term. I've decided for the time being to let nothing be nothing. Otherwise it loses its nothingness. Perhaps to 'worship' either science or philosophy are both misdirections, and the mystical approach is closer to Nothing's resistance to determination. Nothing is nothing, and it doesn't get any better than that.