59615Re: [existlist] Re: Guantanamo

  • Peter ciccariello
    Mar 26, 2013
      Jim,

      I think that is the point. There is no logic, reason or rationale here...
      it is pure and unadulterated repressive absurdity, and for those inmates,
      what is left to do but try to regain a form of dignity as per Fanon through
      violence. In this case the only remaining target, oneself. I am so troubled
      with this, and cannot help but ponder Kafka's "hunger artist"

      - Peter

      --
      New work gallery - http://invisiblenotes.blogspot.com/
      Poetry and writing - http://poemsfromprovidence.blogspot.com/

      You can find my art and writing updates on Twitter
      https://twitter.com/ciccariello