59456Re: flux

  • existlist
    Feb 27, 2013
      > Mary and h, Your posts are provacative of thought to me. That h fears he will croak if he creates his personal philosophy resonates with me in that when I renounced religion I figured I might get zotsed for the effort.

      ===
      No, reread what I said. I am not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of "it" dying. My philosophy would die as soon as I began conjuring up words to explain it. Silence better represents my philosophy which is boundless, continually in flux, but constant. I would have to revise it each nanosecond.

      h.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic