59448Re: From the loam, Bookdoc

  • fictiveparrot
    Feb 25 6:53 PM
      > I suspect Bookdoc wrote or sponsered the
      > post from Exislist about the absurd man.

      It made me laugh because I hadn't even visited existlist in a number of months, and the post was brand new like a yodel that turned my head. Coincidence, obviously, but I can see where you might think I sponsored the post.

      > If I remember correctly, Bookdoc had some hard battles with Trinidad.

      We were not philosophically aligned very well. He was a violent nutjob that circumlocuted any topic as if the lack of address led to a superior position.

      I. Bookdoc
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic