59447Re: From the foam,Bookdoc--"work with what you got"

  • William
    Feb 25, 2013
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "existlist" <hermitcrab65@...> wrote:
      > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "William" <vize9938@> wrote:[...]
      > You probably are not a pounder as you say fuck. [...]
      > ===Bill,I wondered what a 'pounder' is, did some googling and found out
      > it is slang for a cop and some kind of weak athlete but I didn't think
      > you meant either of those things when you said I wasn't one. Then I
      > simple searched 'pounder, existentialism' and voila!:
      > existlist : Message: Re: Bible pounders.
      > groups.yahoo.com/group/existlist/message/19793Apr 5, 2010 –
      > existlist: All Things Existential. ... Members: 601;
      > Category:Existentialism; Founded: Apr 16, 1999; Language: English ?
      > Already a member ... Re: Bible pounders.
      > Re: From the foam,Bookdoc--"work with what ...
      > 23, 2013
      > Re: [existlist] Bible pounders.
      > 5, 2010
      > Re: pounders and thumpers
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/existlist/message/32566> ‎ - Jan
      > 29, 2005
      > pounders and thumpers
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/existlist/message/32548> ‎ - Jan
      > 28, 2005
      > More results from groups.yahoo.com »
      > <https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1TSNO_enUS470US470&q\
      > =+site:groups.yahoo.com+pounder,+existentialism&sa=X&ei=_8IrUbqNCc-tygHh\
      > 9IDgAQ&ved=0CDwQrQIwAA>
      > No, I am not a Bible pounder. I'm not Henri the Existential House Cat
      > either.
      > http://minx.cc/?post=328363
      > h.
      >h. Thumpers and pounders have been subject matter for a long time. I did not know it was not broadly used.I am happy to hear you are not a pounder as they cause great trouble here and are not worth the effort with which to converse. Now we are being blocked by the mystics.
      Religion in general is problematic here and we have been attacked many many times. The attackers sometimes want to block our conversations and sometimes they want to convert us. This latest group seems to wants to monopolise the conversation but their scripts are mostly garbage to me.
      How did you come to existentialism? Have you written a personal philosophy? I am not asking you to print it here as it took me better than ten years to put mine out.
      Bookdoc is the pen name of a long time contributer. He is an absurdist . I will be happy if the mystics take a hike, they have pretty much shut this place down and like Klingons they might just move on to destroy other sites. I now expect all new members to be singular even perplexing. If they are pounders I do not respond to them. I now add mystics to my no response list. I am watching the growing crisis/scandle in the roman church. I knew the sexual crimes went high up and it appears the Pope has been caught.
      I left that wretched religion at seventeen. Should it crash and burn the world would be a better place.
      So as I know you are most concerned with security and wonder what you might consider a safe topic ? Bill