59408Re: [greenlogic] Reply to Kolki Poem / Poem *Eugenics*

  • Bhanu Padmo
    Feb 17, 2013
      Abbey!

      (Theory of Life, Theory of Happiness and Pain )

      settle the difficult issue (of incidence and alleviation of pain) you have
      raised, we may have to develop a firstly a *theory of life* and then, if possible,
      a *theory of happiness and pain*. For that, we shall have to identify the
      sources, causes and consequences of life and pain and amalgamate this
      information into premises that would constitute the theories.

      The
      painful plight of animals and human beings could thereafter be possibly explained
      to some extent. The theories could also give us some idea about the magnitude
      of your services to destitute animals (raccoons).

      The
      objective of life (living) is exercise of personal intelligence. It constitutes
      of making of personal truths and their theme-specific implementation. Personal
      intelligence or personal truth has an evolutionary value on an absolute/
      universal scale. This absolute value is the degree of its compliance with
      universal direction of evolution.

      Personal
      intelligence is exercised through wielding of wealth, the truth-implementing contrivances.
      It is enhanced through intellectual atonement (that includes moral, spiritual,
      cultural atonements). Volume of intellectual exercise (of extant intellect) by
      far exceeds the rate of intellectual atonement.

      Intellectual
      exercise is experienced subjectively as emotion. Acquired/ cumulative
      intellect, if persistent, solidifies into instinctual genetics and has the body
      transformed commensurately. This is *corporal precipitation* in which personal
      truth/ intelligence is geneticized first and materialized/ formalized/
      incorporated next.

      Evolution
      is the process in which atonement of personal truth/ intelligence is translated
      into augmentation/ enhancement of genetics and body texture/ form. So, there is
      a relationship (commensurability, proportionality) between truth-content of
      intellect and existential status of genetics/ integral body.

      Evolution
      is a slow and rare phenomenon. Because, intellectual atonement (atonement of
      personal truth) is a rare act. Accordingly, we may theoretically differentiate
      *static life* from *dynamic life* in the following manner.

      *Static
      life* may be ascribed to a definite/ finite but unchanging intellectual value
      and its non-evolving genetics/ body when *dynamic life* may be ascribed to a
      changing intellectual value and its evolving genetics/ body.

      Thus
      emerge the two cardinal features of life viz. *consummation of intellect* and *atonement
      of intellect* with these two divisions of consequences viz. *corporal
      precipitation* and *corporal evolution*.

      Consummation
      of intellect is primarily exercise of extant intellect that would precipitate *projected
      life* reinforced by socio-cultural, psycho-moral planning. The projected life
      is pre-determined by the current intellectual magnitude.

      Atonement
      of intellect is the extra-terrestrial/ other-worldly act of extending existing
      intellectual frontier and conducting the ensuing socio-cultural, psycho-moral
      metamorphosis and corporal mutation (evolution).

      There
      are in-built subjective indicators (confirmatory feelings) to identify and
      assess prospect, progression, digression or recession of life in these two
      modes viz. static mode and dynamic mode.

      In
      the static mode, the prospect and progression and digression and recession of exercise
      of existing intellect is sensed respectively as optimism-pessimism
      (apprehension), happiness, anxiety and sorrow. In the dynamic mode, prospect
      and progression and digression and recession of existential/ corporal status is
      sensed respectively as divinity-morbidity (fear), euphoria, wait and grief.

      When
      intellectual exercise falls sort of availing oneself with physical needs
      (causing corporal curtailment) viz. physical protection, metabolic needs etc,
      sorrow deepens into pain. When it falls short of maintaining native existential
      status, grief deepens into a shade of suicidal attitude.

      Also,
      it may be noted that life is transferable. To wit, you may empathetically or
      vicariously live your own life by way of acting upon another life.

      That
      is where your animal service (raccoon service) comes into picture. Now, you can
      assess the initial (pre-service) and final (post-service) predicament of
      raccoon in the light of above discussion and appreciate how much *life* you
      collected for yourself in terms of (raccoon*s sensing of) optimism, divinity,
      happiness, euphoria etc.

      (Bhanu
      Padmo)

      http://www.bhanupadmo.com