59326Re: Existentialist Concepts?

  • Dick.
    Feb 8, 2013
      You are WRONG. Conscious experience is a part of what we ARE. But you rely on beliefs and what you THINK as the arbiter of truth. And which is idiotic rubbish and diatribe. You do not exist because you think and believe that you exist. And religion has plainly fucked America up good and proper. Brainwashed to the core. I did read that ages ago by the way.

      Dick Richardson

      > >Dick, read the existentail primer. It is not too long and is very concise and direct. CSW has continually updated it . You need not task us on our own site when the whole philosophy is well outlined by the Owner. Bill

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic