      From: devindersingh
      Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 10:49 AM
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [existlist] Re: Existentialist Concepts?

      The meaning for you Eduard is this:Each plane that emerges in the
      evolution contains the seed of the following planes. So the plane of
      matter which emerges first contains the seed of the planes of life and
      mind. Each planes also has involved in it even higher planes, including
      the planes of the spirit. The spirit is involved in all the planes that
      emerge. One of the goals of life is for us to enable the spirit to
      emerge in matter, life, and mind. That is one of our roles of destiny;
      to release the spirit in all things.

      Life is involved in Matter; Mind is involved in Life; and Supermind in
      Mind. (Actually Mind is involved in Matter and Life, and Supermind in
      all three.)There is a process of unfolding of one plane from the
      previous plane. One plane emerges from the previous because it is
      already involved there as potential; and under the right circumstances
      emerges to the next highest plane. However, what really compels the
      emergence of the next plane is the underlying spirit that is embedded in
      each plane, pushing that plane's potential to emerge from its current
      plane into the next plane. Since spirit is infinitely creative, what
      emerges in the next plane is dynamically new and creative; what could
      not be conceived. http://www.gurusoftware.com/GuruNet/Creation.htm
      What then is the next step of your evolution Eduard?The ordinary human
      consciousness is confined to one's own individual consciousness.
      That is, we are directly aware of only our own thoughts, feelings and
      sensations. What lie outside our personal consciousness—the
      consciousness of other beings and things in the world—are
      apprehended by us only indirectly, through external sense contacts,
      emotional empathy or mental inference. However, the personal
      consciousness of our separate individual self is part of and one with
      the consciousness of the Cosmic Self. Our individual physical, vital and
      mental consciousness is derived from and is a part of a universal
      physical, vital and mental consciousness. But there is a wall of
      Ignorance between the individual consciousness and the universal
      consciousness. Consequently, the individual self feels itself to be
      separate from the universe. By means of a spiritual discipline our
      ordinary consciousness, which is more or less gross and dense, becomes
      more subtle and is able to perceive what lies outside our individual
      consciousness more directly through an inner perception. It becomes a
      direct perception of consciousness all around us through our own
      consciousness. Further, by a widening of the individual consciousness,
      it extends itself progressively so as finally to be identified with the
      consciousness of the universe, seeing oneself in everything in the
      cosmos and everything in the cosmos in oneself. One is then said to have
      cosmic consciousness. Thus, "When one has the cosmic consciousness,
      one can feel the cosmic Self as one's own self, one can feel one with
      other beings in the cosmos, one can feel all the forces of Nature as
      moving in oneself, all selves as one's own self" (1972d, p.
      The purpose of the creation of the cosmos is your own individual
      ine/HTML/LifeDivineIntro.htm --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com,
      eduardathome wrote:
      > [Is the cosmos meaningless, as expressed by various thinkers called
      > "Existentialists". I think not. ]
      > If the cosmos has meaning, then what is this meaning?? And for this
      > meaning should be a meaning for the individual. What does all this
      mean to
      > me. That is the issue. It is pointless to say that the cosmos has
      > if this is not a meaning for the individual.
      > So Debashish if you think the cosmos has meaning, please tell what is
      > meaning.
      > eduard

      Mary ]

      > > > Well he is certainly right on that at least, they are brainwashed
      by an
      > > > ideology. However, do a numbered list of what you see as being THE
      > > > Existentialists Concepts and we can go though them one at a time.
      I read