      From: devindersingh
      Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 4:35 AM
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [existlist] Re: Existentialist Concepts?

      would I agree with Camus that life is absurd? Life has a purpose.
      Is the cosmos meaningless, as expressed by various thinkers called
      "Existentialists". I think not.
      > Dick: I exist so what is it all about and what does life offer in the way
      > of experience.
      This talk considers Sri Aurobindo's spiritual experiences.
      The presentation is partly based on Dr. Debashish Banerji's recently
      published book "Seven Quartets of Becoming: A Transformative Yoga Psychology
      based on the Diaries of Sri Aurobindo".

      Dr. Debashish Banerji is a Dean of academic affairs at the University of
      philosophical research in Los Angeles:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Xhzui09n8Z0&feature=endscreen