59286Re: The boy in the hole

    Feb 5 4:01 PM
      You're conflating, or once again trying to reduce to the simplistic, the common meaning of the word authentic with existential authenticity. Zealots are not existentially authentic; they're not capable of bad faith, because they adhere to an ideology. To state that evil people are authentic is meaningless in an existential context.