59273Re: The boy in the hole

    Feb 5, 2013
      Oh eduard. Those "security people" are just doing what they can. Shit happens. Not. This is why existentialism is more about 'what you can do' and how the personal intersects with the public than hindsight about every path is the same. What you think directly relates to how you act. If liberty is important, then what the individual does, whether a private citizen or a government, is important, is worth the trouble, is life and death for many. What's equally threatening to liberty is doing nothing.