      From: William
      Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 6:07 PM
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [existlist] The boy in the hole

      We got the whole nut bag treatment with this story. Gun violence, veteran
      acting out, child abduction, murder, kidnapping and suicide. It appears
      the FBI rescued the child who had Augsburgers. This story is one of modern
      disfunctionality. and would seem to defy any conclusion or attempt at
      prevention.
      Remember Dirty Harry when the nut job invades the school bus? I wonder if
      Dikes did?
      It may be time to put up the drones and canvass the crazies all the time.
      Can the computers do that? can the democracy stand it. We may be able to
      detect a weapon and any perp with no gun rights could be intradicted for
      cause. The cops stop him and confiscate his weapon and take him to a
      treatment holding facility. It would probably require implanting a chip
      that identifies the suspect as a mental problem. Gun plus + chip = take
      down. I can see this shaping up and think it is big brother to the maximum
      extent. The crazies just keep pushing the envelope of evil and is actually
      domestic terrorism. The methodes that work against Islamic terrorism
      could work for this domestic scourge. I hate the thought of it but know
      it will soon be proposed. A nut job with a gun will be taken down
      automatically and we probably already have the technology with the drones.
      Welcome to the brave new world. Bill