      From: William
      Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 2:33 PM
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [existlist] Re: Do the map

      > Bill,
      >
      > If I haven't told you enough during our tenure here that I enjoy hearing
      > your experiences, consider it a fact that I do. I don't recall many of
      > eduard's, but I've no doubt they have contributed to his philosophy as
      > well. Richardson's experiences are affirmative for me in a different way,
      > but I've no inclination to become his Facebook friend. When it's active,
      > existlist is enough internet community for me to handle.
      >
      > Mary
      >Mary, yes I like old existlist and it seems to be quite clean of the bad
      >things in the newer sorts of communication. Now I see that Merlin writes
      >from a cave why do I think that may be true. You and Edward are stalwarts
      >of existentialism and it is great to see stability in this full "o' bull
      >world. Dick is a mad cap and adds the strange and different to the stew. I
      >know I write all over the place but that is how I see life, a broad swash
      >with little stories poking out of it.
      We have won the fight over the F16`s they are going back to airplane
      heaven.We are going to get the drones and the old school airmen are pissed
      off. The govenor is pissed off, and the real news is the personal will be
      replaced nearly man for man.
      It seems Syracuse has undergone a similar switch and there was a big fight
      over the change. The opponents claim that the drones will cause attacks on
      the city. The F16`s attacked the shit out of the islamic radicals and
      Syracuse was not attacked for the 16`s or the drones. I am reminded of Neal
      Young, we are getting a kinder, gentler machine gun hand.Isn`t progress
      great! I knew when I put in satellite radio that I had bugged myself. I have
      seen footage that can see through walls and roofs. For years I hung out
      in naturist places in the Carribean. If they are interseted I can`t stop
      them from watching. I really don`t think anyone gives a damn about what we
      say here.
      I am glad to beat back the old school conservatism and the 16`s had become
      part of that vast conspiracy. When it gets a bit warmer I will go out on the
      deck and say goodby to the roaring,snorting monsters. It they work as well
      as is said I doubt We will ever see a drone. They are to be like guardian
      angels, powerful but never seen or heard. So score one for Obama and a less
      obnoxious beleggerance by the brass hats. I still have my brass hat and I
      really look funny in it. I suppose I always did but we talk a lot about
      perspective here on this old site. Bill