59258Re: When the World has Gone

  • Dick.
    Feb 4 1:59 AM
      No. There is only ONE there, and we are all IT.

      You love to show off your blindness and ignorance to everybody don't you. And you seem to be mighty proud of it. So best go play with your marbles in the kindergarten with the babes. I have given you far more than enough links and opportunities to read ALL of it. But in your case, and Bills, it is a waste of time and effort. But I tell you this, everything goes back to from whence it comes. Eventually. And that includes you.

      Dick Richardson

      So the dead have a "perspective". Why?? Why would such a process be created in the first place?? What purpose does it serve?? If you consider the accumulated dead, you would have perhaps something like 10 billion people sitting [do dead people sit?] in this sort of nether place or elsewhere perceiving the gone World. And then if you consider that we are evolved from lower species, one would have to put all the dead sentient life forms into this purgatory. Must amount to hundreds of trillions. Doesn't make much sense.