59236Re: Map

    Feb 2, 2013

      I work for causes I'm interested in and care about, those I feel connected with like women's and children's issues, the environment, and safeguarding the democratic process. While I'm alive I may as well do something that helps others and pleases me. I work for what's in my power to affect but also accept what I can't. What lives on are my children and their hopes. Nothing and being are always becoming something. I am what I do; what else is there?

      >Mary remains serious with her causes and that is why I invite her to explain why . Not that she has to, but I would be interested.
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic