59162Re: Science and scientists

  • Dick.
    Jan 27, 2013
      You too are rather dim. I did no write that email I posted it on from
      the group which is mentioned at the bottom of it. Can any of you even
      READ? I have done science all my life sweatpea. It is you lot that
      don't seem to know the difference bwtenn KNOWING and Be-liefing-
      be-wishing.

      Dick Richardson

      > Eduard, As you have found out Dick has little formal training in
      science. He is what you might call home schooled. He also equates
      knowing scientists with knowing science. You will not change his mind
      because he believes he knows science. In short knowing and believeing
      are definitional problems for Merlin. I do not think it makes him a bad
      guy , it just means he has a problem with perception. Had he had
      formal scientific training the statements he made about the sun would
      not have been posted.
      > Knowing scientists does not mean you know science. Studying science
      under accredted scientists is a different matter as you well know. Bill