58876Re: Thoughts and the Brain?

    Dec 30, 2012
      Bill,

      In my 20s and 30's I used to love shoveling show when the old man wasn't around to do it. When it was a balmy 32F degrees with no wind blowing and wet heavy snow knee deep, I would shovel until I had to take off my hat and jacket.

      If you at least walk or bike everyday and surround yourself with some younger people, you should do fine. Becoming a student of things you want to learn, instead of what you must learn is enjoyable. Retrospection and regret are fine but so is relishing in your accomplishments and contributions.