      From: Mary
      Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 4:48 PM
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [existlist] Re: Working philosophy

      Bill,

      I don't think the postmodern label applies to my thought. I regret that
      existentialism is associated with postmodernism. An ethical atheism or even
      some nihilistic association are better fits in my opinion. eduard seems more
      postmodern as he thinks everyone decides their own truth. I say truth is a
      process rather than a result but that all objects we perceive, including
      other subjects, are real appearances, hence an objective reality. Truth and
      reality are different categories. Anyway . . . have fun outdoors. It's the
      only way to enjoy winter.