58847Re: Knowledge & Experience

  • Dick.
    Dec 29, 2012
      Why don't you silly pratts stop waffling nonsence about your ideas
      and thoughts; they are worthless; just word games as are religionists
      beliefs. Cosy blankets and drugs. Talk about your life experience and
      what it has done for you and where it has lead you to. You just play
      silly meaningless word games with each other. EMPTY ! As for people not
      knowing anything then you delude only yourselves. You know when you are
      hungry don't you? You know when you are hot or cold don't you?
      You know when you are sad or happy don't you? Not even a dog can go
      through life and not learn things and KNOW them. Are you all less than a
      dog?

      Merlin.

      > I don't quite understand your conclusion that ... "Given this
      structure and
      > limitation of knowledge and experience, that humans are able to share
      > anything is truly miraculous."
      >
      > The "structure" you posit is that experience is universal but some
      things
      > may not be a universal experience. And only particular knowledge is
      not
      > transferrable. I can appreciate that some things are not universal
      ... as
      > the experience of running a marathon to a legless person. Although at
      the
      > moment I cannot think of any knowledge that is not transferrable, I
      will
      > accept your premise. But from this, how can you say that all other
      > experience and knowledge that we share is "miraculous"??
      >
      > eduardathome

      Camus