58482Re: Back to irvin

  • irvhal
    Nov 3, 2012
      Mary,

      I don't recall a too constant resort to "swarthy," but its use in the "Back to Motive" thread, referencing the petty partisanship of those who "harp on Republican fundamentalist pests, while ignoring swarthy, rabble rousing street preachers among the Democrats" was indeed apropos. Simply stated, an accidental quality common to both a genus and a small, but vulgar subset, needn't impugn the greater (and this subset, I may add, is no less vulgar than rabid white fundamentalists). As to aligning oneself with someone to be rid of racist stereotypes, I'd recommend the eminent black intellectual Thomas Sowell, especially for ridding oneself of the fallacies underlying egalitarian and diversity ideologies.

      Irvin

      > Irvin,
      >
      > You constant resort to the term "swarthy" is offensive. Maybe you should align yourself with the Black Republicans in order to rid yourself of of racist stereotypes.
      >
      > Mary

      > > I thought the old call to sword and nobility might bring you out of your comfortable slime. Sturgeon,Gar, ?Your money must be right as you would not join the troglidites out of fancy. You seem to have a real hard on for the Kennedy`s , Why? Did they beat your little sister to death with a five iron? Did your sister refuse to give it up to a kennedy scout? Give us a clew Irvin you don`t have to be so afraid, or do you? Bill

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic