57366Re: [existlist] Banned

  • Susan Schnelbach
    Jul 1, 2012
      At one time Dick was banned for overposting and violating the rules in general. After everyone dropped out of the group, we removed all the "banned" names and allowed general membership again in the hopes of reviving the group.

      Needless to say, I'm rethinking that decision.

      Again, I'd like to remind everyone, if you don't like to read Dick's postings, don't read them. It's easy to move posts to the trash without ever having to read it. I'll see what I can do about banning him again, as long as a few other people are going to be participating.