      From: westbrookj57
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 12:58 AM
      Subject: [existlist] Re: Calling all Lurkers; Comfort.

      If what `WE' are all doing, is `wrong', and in so doing then missing the real drama of life, then why don't YOU stop doing it and go off and experience the real drama of life? I am not complaining, and life has been wonderful and still is. And who is the `WE' of whom you speak? How many peoples lives are you living and knowing? You can only know one, your own. Is it good? Why don't you answer questions if I may be so bold as to ask?