56204Re: Facebook Group

  • William
    Sep 13, 2011
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "PoetCSW" <existlist1@...> wrote:
      > I have created a Facebook "Page" for The Existential Primer. This was in part due to the declining traffic on Yahoo Groups, but also because my students seem to believe everything of value must be on Facebook.
      > https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Existential-Primer/150659345024147
      > Please feel free to "like" the page. I am working on the primer this semester and have already made some significant additions to the introductory pages. Susan is also updating all bibliographies, which should help anyone interested in reading and learning more.
      > - C. S.
      CS, I will probably not follow because of security concerns inherant in social sites. I doubt you will get few twenty somethings to gain an interest in existentialism they are most busy with the things of youth,as they should be. I would actually rather see them interested in politics and international affairs . Perhaps getting a job might interest them but interrupting their text chatter is really asking too much.
      Are you still in Minnasota? How is your health? We need an update on you. Bill
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic