      From: William
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 10:44 AM
      Subject: [existlist] Obama/Osama

      As the dust slowly settles many features of the Osama assination are unexplained.
      It is reported his body was buried at sea. That is too handy and very difficult within the proposed time frame. There is just too much to be learned from that cadaver to dump it in the ocean. It had to disappear or shrines and violence would have popped up all over Islam. We are told we buried him at sea with all muslim ruberics, bullshit.
      The Packastani ambassador says they were informed of the proposed strike. Bull, we have made that mistake before.
      There is confusion as to the electronic capabilities at the compound. One report says there were many computers minus their hard drives. Another report says one way the compound was suspect was its lack of internet and cable. I noticed the place was burning , who was covering what? This story will take years to play out and with multiple intelligence agencies involved it will take a long time to cobble togeather a seamless story.
      For their saftey the operators will probably never be known. Too bad, they deserve the Blue Max.
      Again, the initial knowledge gleened would seem to be do not mess with Obama. He takes his time but he hits hard. Watch out our young raptor is precise and deadly. Bill