5518RE: [existlist] Happy New Year

  • greg goodwin
    Jan 2, 2002
      Ryan and Eduard,
      I would be happy to throw forth my input to your
      writings as I, too, am trying to be an aspiring
      scribe, though my aim is currently more novelesk than
      short stories and I presently have several I labor
      over when the urge strikes; a semi-romantic tale, a
      rather erotic murder endeavor that makes it hard to
      write much at a time and more mundane cowboy epics
      that I strive to keep with traditional style for
      saleability while I keep wanting to throw my own
      twists in for myself, the thought of someone paying to
      read something I've written is appealing.
      Greg

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic