      From: William <v.valleywestdental@...>
      To: existlist <existlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Jan 31, 2011 9:24 pm
      Subject: [existlist] Up with American regionalism

      I like the Monroe doctrine, it entered in the idea of global humanity. Monroe was thinking of world government ,many many years before its possibility.
      This last flash of individual thoughts seem to suggest we are not ready to surrender our daughters and share the land. Existlist is alive and well as individuals exist within and adverse to governments.
      Tom is truly good at that integral duality and therefore he may point the evolutionary short grass. Eat it or hide in it, just use what you need,it is your time. Bill