54588Re: Down with American imperialism!

    Jan 31, 2011
      Increasing instability in the region will cause energy prices here to skyrocket. But gentlemen, et's not be naive about Great Britain's competitive partnership with the U.S. in Mideast oil policy. Those who greedily despoil and enslave by pumping this filth out of the ground are the shadow government of most Western nations and have colluded with other tyrants who also care only for wealth. While average citizen-subjects desire work which allows them to purchase life's necessities and elect leaders who agree, these shadow governments' spout their gibberish through purchased mouthpieces, obstruct sane, forward looking energy policies, murder through poverty, and pollute the earth. Don't fool yourself. Ultimately, no popular political party or energy innovation is free of their influence. They are the pharoahs who won't let their people go and who rush headlong to destroy the earth's atmosphere by causing the sun to take us far ahead of schedule.

      Mary