54033Re: Updated Sources List

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Dec 4, 2010
      You don't know much about Life, Consciousness and the Human Mind,
      Psyche, Physics and Protophysics and yourself do you Bill. You are at
      such a retarded level of awareness and growth. Why are you being so
      catty and childish to the group owner? And if he wants to play games
      then what is wrong with that? I play chess, nothing wrong in that. It
      helps keep the mind sharp and on the ball. And your continual prattling
      about politics is so bloody boring and mundane.

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "William" <v.valleywestdental@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "PoetCSW" existlist1@ wrote:
      > >
      > > I have been updating the resources list for The Existential Primer:
      > >
      > > http://www.tameri.com/csw/exist/sources.shtml
      > >
      > > This is a list of the sources cited, not a complete reference list.
      I only add to the sources page when I edit the other pages. The page
      should take another three or four days before I have all the links to
      Amazon added.

      > > As always, I appreciate any catches of typos or other errors.
      > >
      > > I have also been working on the introductory pages. Those pages are
      always changing, to reflect new (used) book purchases.

      > > - C. S. Wyatt
      > >
      > Wyatt, Having read your current escapades in internet games I must
      admit you have passed far behind. Your old lady, susie,is really not up
      to carring the ax and neither are you.I understand you cannot write but
      that is not our fault. You allow your site to become a mad nest of
      mysticism and non existential mania.
      > Now on topic I watched a concert by James Talor and Carol King. Now he
      pretends to like her and she, he but just like you, she and he are
      beyond humanism and live to be whatever they consider artists to be.
      Please do not hide behind judaism or autism, both are excuses for lack
      of understanding in a cold world.Those great musicians are part of
      recorded history but know so are we who have been your celebrants. You
      and Dick can go wrap yourselfs in mad ego, the rest of the writing will
      sort itself out as evolution demands. I know you are one of the gifted
      that need not defend their thoughts but even the university needs mors
      spine then that. I do not have poor thoughts of you and perhaps you are
      the future truth. If you do not think that way why would you carry this
      on? Ego and survival, my friend, are proper motives. Beyond morality,
      Wyatt, what are the complexities of survival.
      > Is it worth it? Have you had the barrel at your temple? You spoke of
      pain, describe it and react to it for us. If you lead do so from the
      front or say hello to the new. Bill