48619Re: inner real being

  • dick.richardson@ymail.com
    Jul 3 12:43 PM
      Well, no, I was not really blathering there. You must know what
      reputation Americans have outside of America yes? And yet I have always
      been a one to tell them to take a closer look and get to know more of
      them, most of my friends are Americans, and great people. But there is
      that percentage (no not the 75 percent fundies that the rest of the
      world laughs its butt of at) but those who come across as so frigging
      rude and self centered and know it all. You know well enough what I
      mean. And they do give Americans a bad reputation. It seems that it is
      only Americans that are not aware of it. Or maybe they don't give a
      fuck. But, however, none of my business really and I do not give a damn.
      They will get as good as they give from me either way. Well, you did
      ask. I think since the last election the new geezer has helped to some
      extent to broaden that outlook a wee bit. But we will see. However, no
      matter what I say here it is going to blathering isnt it :- ) Because
      you guys on the this group are always right and everybody else is first
      class chump, yeah?