      From: dick.richardson@... <dick.richardson@...>
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, Jul 3, 2009 10:25 am
      Subject: [existlist] Re: inner real being

      Actually is Great Grandpa, so get it right hon. The first of my five

      children was born in 1959. The second was born three years later, She

      has a daughter who has a son who is now one year old. So, before

      speaking get your facts right or ask questions first to learn the

      answer. OK ? You are giving Americans a very bad reputation here.

      Unjustifiably.

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "mary.josie59" <mary.josie59@...>

      wrote:

      > Okay, grandpa, sounds reasonable. Are your questions genuine or

      rhetorical?

      > You could begin by DISCRETELY defining the concepts of inner, real,

      and being, and not merely through their opposites, because I certainly

      can't. I know my limitations.