48615Re: Don't Tread On Me

  • dick.richardson@ymail.com
    Jul 3, 2009
      If you ask me a serious question then I will answer it seriously –
      IF I know the answer. My fields are few but they go deep. They are
      Psychology and BEING, Politics, Chess, Music, Teaching, Selling, and
      Writing. Pretty well anything else I have nothing of any worth to say
      on.

      It only takes one person to give any nation a bad reputation madam, but
      irrespective of that there is your own Integrity and Dignity to take
      care of.

      Happy Independence day to you ma'am (and all other Americans here)
      but as I am English is means nothing to me. I am glad you are free of
      ancient Monarchy. So are we mate. If we don't like them we chop
      their heads off you see. We don't fuck about in England.

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "mary.josie59" <mary.josie59@...>
      wrote:

      > Well, hon, when you begin to answer even one of your own questions,
      I'll be a dead American.

      > I'm hardly significant enough to damage the entire reputation of the
      U.S. I am however, taking off to celebrate my former and new
      independence/s. Such an "unbearable lightness."