48613Re: inner real being

  • dick.richardson@ymail.com
    Jul 3, 2009
      Actually is Great Grandpa, so get it right hon. The first of my five
      children was born in 1959. The second was born three years later, She
      has a daughter who has a son who is now one year old. So, before
      speaking get your facts right or ask questions first to learn the
      answer. OK ? You are giving Americans a very bad reputation here.
      Unjustifiably.

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "mary.josie59" <mary.josie59@...>
      wrote:

      > Okay, grandpa, sounds reasonable. Are your questions genuine or
      rhetorical?

      > You could begin by DISCRETELY defining the concepts of inner, real,
      and being, and not merely through their opposites, because I certainly
      can't. I know my limitations.