48611inner real being

  • mary.josie59
    Jul 3 8:00 AM
      Okay, grandpa, sounds reasonable. Are your questions genuine or rhetorical?

      You could begin by DISCRETELY defining the concepts of inner, real, and being, and not merely through their opposites, because I certainly can't. I know my limitations.

      Mary

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "dick.richardson@..." <dick.richardson@...> wrote:

      The Inner (existential) Experience.

      So where shall we begin? One ought really to begin with how real inner
      experience really is. And where the inner really begins. It is a good
      starting point on this question of BEING.

      Dick.