      From: mary.josie59
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 10:43 PM
      Subject: [existlist] Re: The questioning Mario

      Bill,

      I think Mario is a little confused about his own happiness, and we're confused about his definition of rebellion. Some of us here have been around the existlist block so many times we know where all the potholes and blocked sewers lurk. Mario might ask himself if he's willing to live his life without knowledge or answers, and if he's free enough to accept his lot with the rest of us mere mortals.