48309Re: Perspectiveism follows existentialism

  • mary.josie59
    Jun 2, 2009
      Wil,

      I've opened an old closed door in my mind and decided to read Bulgakov's "The Master and The Margarita." The notion that religious discussion is/was counterrevolutionary intrigues me. It's too bad communism gave atheism such a bad rap.

      God will vanish yet again, you wait and see.
      All that is needed is a good loud laugh. Gods cannot abide disrespect. They hate
      it even more than disbelief.

      Such are the seeds of Existentialism.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic