46255Truffula seeds

  • mary.josie59
    Jan 2, 2009
      Tom,

      The children ask: what have you done? what have you given us, except a mirror and an
      echo?

      What's so great about "our" lineage, other than it's ours? What's so great about
      "civilization," other than vaccines? Dark matter overrules, and neo-colonialism is
      determined to send us back to it, as if we ever left it. Let's eat more hamburger, drink
      more cola, and toast with nuclear cocktails!

      Lifted Lorax