      From: louise
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 8:18 PM
      Subject: [existlist] lets play guess the source

      ~ No one must lightly dismiss the question of race. It is the key to
      world history and it is precisely for this reason that written history
      so often lacks clarity - it is written by people who do not understand
      the race question and what belongs to it. Language and religion do not
      make a race, only blood does that. ~

      ~ The failure of the powerful and wealthy Jewish American community to
      launch one objective scholarly study of the causes of anti-Semitism is
      significant. Neither the religious nor the lay leaders of the many
      Jewish organisations wish to lose this potent weapon. Remove prejudice
      and lose adherents to the faith ... This is the conspiracy of the
      rabbinate, Jewish nationalists and other leaders of organised Jewry to
      keep the problems of prejudice alive. ~

      ~ The West has been crippled by a corrosive and corrupt ideology-
      morality that causes our political-intellectual elites to declare
      themselves in sympathy with, and in support of, the very elements that
      boldly proclaim their goal to be the destruction of the West. ~

      Salon Activist